This course will include 70% Practical and 30% Theory. At the end of the course you will
1. Have managed paid campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager and Instagram.
2. Have managed SEO work for live websites with traffic more than 10,000 visitors per month at least.
3. Possess skills to manage campaigns on own for your respective domain, budgets and channel mix.
4. Be able to answer digital marketing related questions posed by clients (if you are an agency) and interviewers (if you are an job-seeker).
5. Add value to a non-performing digital marketing campaign.
6. Know what success metrics count when it comes to digital marketing campaigns.
7. Be able to analyze and understand what works and what doesn’t.
8. Know how to manage digital marketing vendor agencies.
9. Learn techniques of handling client/ manager briefs.
10. Be able to design digital marketing campaigns, proposals.
11. Know how to write an excellent online PR, personal blog.
12. Have interacted with digital marketing agency heads, brand heads and will have known from them what it takes to be successful in this industry.