This course will include 70 % Practical and 30% Theory. At the end of the course you will
1. Possess the skills required to design a marketing campaign across paid media, SEO, social media, content marketing while keeping it integrated with a brand’s overall marketing strategy and brand guidelines.
2. Know the difference between marketing in digital world vs digital marketing.
3. Be able to design performing campaigns and optimize non-performing ones.
4. Know how to initiate, strategize and execute digital marketing campaigns.
5. Have interacted with best of the marketers.
6. Analyze and decide channel mix, performance strategies, tracking strategies.
7. Be able to lead digital marketing teams and technical teams to get the best from both.